G-Technology, part of the Hitachi Global Storage Technologies family, manufactures the industry’s most comprehensive line of external disk storage solutions designed for professional content creation applications.
G-Tech’s mission is to provide the creative community with quality products that incorporate superior industrial design, functionality, usability and performance at affordable prices.
G-Technology products range from the slim and stylish 500GB pocket drive up to the high capacity 80TB 8-bay RAID and everything in between. So whether you are looking for a portable drive to carry your photos and video, a rugged drive to withstand the harsh environment of location work or an ultra fast drive for 4K video editing, G-Technology will have the right solution.
G-Technology Product Range
- G-Drive Slim – Slim pocket drive available with USB 3.0 or USB-C.
- G-Drive Mobile – Bus powered with USB 3.0 or USB-C. Also available as an SSD.
- ev RaW – Slim USB3.0 pocket drive designed to go in the G-Dock desktop.
- G-Drive ev ATC – An ev RaW housed in a rugged waterproof chassis with Thunderbolt interface.
- G-Drive – Single 7200rpm disk housed in a stylish brushed aluminiun chassis.
- G-RAID Removable – Dual Drive configurable in RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD. Has removable enterprise class drives. Available as USB only, FW800 and USB3.0 or Thunderbolt interface.
- G-Speed Shuttle – 4-Bay RAID drive configurable in RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10. Dual Thunderbolt 2 interface.
- G-Speed Shuttle XL – 8-Bay RAID drive configurable in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, & 60. Dual Thunderbolt 2 interface.
Please visit the G-Technology website for product manuals, firmware and further information.
To purchase a G-Technology product please visit our G-technology Shop.