20 years of experience designing mission critical storage systems for the pro-audio market has given Glyph an edge as they redefine their hard drive ranges.
Their aim is to provide the complete professional package from fantastic feature sets including internal power supplies, rugged carrying cases and specialized cooling technology to comprehensive unit testing and the best warranty in the industry.
The new Studio range from Glyph follows on from their now discontinued GT range (GTP50 and GT062E). Now with USB3.0 and a slimmer more stylish chassis the Glyph Studio products are ideal for professional audio and video applications.
Glyph Studio Range
- Studio Mini – 7200rpm (excluding 2TB), Dual FW800, USB3.0 and eSATA. Bus powered on FW800 and USB3.0.
- StudioRAID Mini – Portable, RAID 0, RAID 1, Dual FW800, USB3.0 and eSATA. Bus powered on FW800.
- Studio – Desktop 7200rpm, Dual FW800, USB3.0 and eSATA. Internal power supply.
- StudioRAID – Desktop RAID 0, RAID 1, Dual FW800, USB3.0 and eSATA. Internal power supply.
- Triplicator – The triplicator makes up to 3 simultaneous copies of your data to other drives via an eSATA interface ensuring identical data is simultaneously copied to each target drive.
Purchase Glyph from our online store.